Saturday, October 21, 2023

9 Rounds project

 Since I am trying to come up with projects that I can make to improve my coding, and to show what I can do, here is an idea I have. 

You have 9 rounds of 3 minutes, with 30 seconds of rest between each round. 

Push the button, you get a countdown: 3, 2, 1, Beep! [start timer]

At 3 mins, Beep! [start rest timer]

At 27 seconds, 3, 2, 1, Beep! 

Must avoid having the 30-second break after the 9th round. 

After the MVP is made, go for being able to pick the number of rounds, length of round, and length of break. 

Nice easy JavaScript, HTML, CSS. Might add-in sounds to go with the countdown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When dreams die

"Please write a function that reverses a string using the split and join method"  2 years ago that was a very important thing to m...