Programming is all about getting the code to do what I want, and not what I told it to do.
Life of a Noob Dev Op, as I learn to code and work on getting a job in a new industry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We can't do that here
I remember years ago looking over a book, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, and thinking how this would be so useful at work. Half of m...
-
So, what does a programmer do after a week of programming? Works on my own silly project., an Interstitial Journaling page... that has missi...
-
I have been having a lot of fun creating this. Totally flying by the seat of my pants, creating new features based on "It be neat if i...
-
I am thinking it is 99% done as I am not coming up with new ideas to add to it. https://github.com/krgirard33/ProjectEcho Started as a not...
No comments:
Post a Comment