Thursday, April 27, 2023

The Postman always Bings twice

 I spent way too long yesterday failing to spot that I was missing a comma. A combination of never having used Postman before, and the font in Postman being tiny. 

A quick search told me how to make the font bigger... which Postman does by making everything bigger as it is a zoom. Different. 

Now that I've used it for a bit I can see it is going to be something I use often. Noticed they have a Trello API which falls in line with a project I want to put together someday. 

Meeting tonight with the group, hoping to nail some more of the ideas, concepts, and designs to the wall. Also really hoping that the TA puts up the repo that they told us would be up 2 days ago. 

Still trying to figure out how I seem to be the leader of the group. People keep coming to me for what is it going to do, how will it do it, and what should it look like. An inventory system wasn't my idea. But I will admit that a Yelp-type app for dispensaries might have been more than we could handle in the time we have. But we could have gotten a MVP up, and then expanded it later. Who knows, maybe I'll put it together, drag in some friends who code, make it an Android app, and try to figure out how to make some money off it. Seems like there would be a market for such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When dreams die

"Please write a function that reverses a string using the split and join method"  2 years ago that was a very important thing to m...