Friday, April 28, 2023

Coding Pool Party

 I'll admit that having Java in one folder, JavaScript in another, and MySQL next door, all happily communicating back and forth is pretty nice, but also not 100% clicking in my brain.

I get that they both can send messages to the database, it is the part where the JavaScript frontend says "Hey, can you throw me a beer?", and Java says "Let me grab it out of the db cooler"...

Wait, I think that is how it works... They are just yelling at everyone, and everyone who can do that does it, and if you can't do it, you just ignore it.

And now all my code is getting hammered, sunburned, and falling in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When dreams die

"Please write a function that reverses a string using the split and join method"  2 years ago that was a very important thing to m...