Sunday, July 21, 2024

Rubber Duck

 When you have problems, explain the problem to your rubber duck (It doesn't have to be a rubber duck. I've talked to AI, my dog, plants, even humans if I have to).

Explain the problem in as simple of terms as possible, like you want a 5-year-old to understand it (Oh, if I had a 5yo... no, no, no, way too disruptive to my home life.)
At some point in the process, you will come up with new ways to approach the problem. Or, you will keep talking to your rubber duck.
Wait...
while problem:
talk to rubber duck

I think while might be the solution I am looking for.
Thanks for the help, all you rubber duckies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When dreams die

"Please write a function that reverses a string using the split and join method"  2 years ago that was a very important thing to m...